- Bingo on Saturday, Oct. 7 in Fr. O’Hara Hall. Doors open at 5 p.m. and games begin at 6 p.m. Pizza, chips, coffee, and cold drinks will be available.
- Blessing and dedication of the church flagpole on Sunday, Oct. 8 after the 10 a.m. mass. The flagpole will be dedicated to the late Sen. William Walaska. A reception will follow the ceremony in Fr. O’Hara Hall.
- Bible Study will meet on Tuesday, Oct. 10 at 6:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. Deacon John leads bible study on the first and third Tuesday each month.
- Ladies of St. Kevin monthly meeting on Monday, Oct. 16 at 7 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- Safe Haven, our parish bereavement group, will meet Monday, Oct. 16 from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the school conference room.
- Christmas Bazaar planning meeting on Wednesday, Oct. 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- Christmas Bazaar on Saturday, Nov. 11 at Bishop Hendricken High School from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Farewell reception for Roger Parent on Sunday, Nov. 19. Mr. Parent, who recently retired, served as principal of St. Kevin School for 9 years. We will say good-bye and honor him after the noon mass, followed by a brunch at Harbor Lights Country Club. Tickets are $35 per person. Please call the parish office at 737-2638 or email email@example.com to reserve your seat or table. All proceeds go to the St. Kevin School Endowment Fund in honor of Mr. Parent.