Electronic Giving Now Available!
Saint Kevin and Saint Benedict parishes have enlisted Parish Giving to provide its members with the opportunity to use Electronic Funds Transfer as an alternative method for giving.
Parish Giving is being offered to you free of charge. At the same time, both parishes will benefit from a reliable, more efficient and more convenient means to process the contributions that make it possible to support its mission.
On this giving site, you will be able to choose how you wish to support our parish and other initiatives. Below are some of the convenient features of electronic giving:
- Make one-time or recurring contributions
- Contribute to multiple organizations and second collections (see the monthly list below)
- Use your credit and debit cards and select your billing date
- Access and print end-of-year contribution reports
- Pay school tuition and CCD registration fees
Second Collections for November and December:
Nov. 13: Debt Reduction
Nov. 20: Catholic Campaign for Human Development
Nov. 27: Maintenance and Repair
Early December: Christmas Flowers
Dec. 4: St. Kevin School
Dec. 8: Immaculate Conception Offering
Dec. 11: Retirement Fund for Religious
Dec. 18: Maintenance and Repair
Dec. 25: Christmas Offering
Create or login to your Parish Giving account: