January at St. Kevin’s
- Ladies of St. Kevin meeting on Monday, Jan. 17 at 7 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- The 7:45 a.m. daily morning Mass will be cancelled when Warwick Public Schools are closed due to snow or bad weather.
- Safe Haven Bereavement Group meeting on Monday, Jan. 28 at 6:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- Mandatory meeting for all parents of Grade 2 students on Wednesday, Feb. 6 at 7 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. The meeting will last approximately an hour.
Parish Appreciation Fund
Our Parish Appreciation Fund is still ongoing and we are grateful to those who have given. It’s not too late to make a contribution if this collection has slipped your mind. If you misplaced the special card and envelope you can still place your gift in any collection basket on the weekend. Please mark a plain envelope “Parish Appreciation Fund.” weekend. Thank you for saying thanks for the gift of our parishes. —Fr. Bob
Requesting your 2018 tax statement
As the tax season approaches you can request a statement of your contributions to St. Kevin or St. Benedict.
If you contribute using budget envelopes: Completely fill the form that is printed in the bulletin and place it in any weekend collection basket or bring it to the parish office. St. Kevin Parish Office is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. and on Sunday from 9 a.m. to noon.
If you make your contributions online via Parish Giving:
- Log in to your account
- Click “My History”
- Choose “Click here for year end reports”
- Choose “2018”
- Report will be generated as a .pdf