Are you speeding through your days with hardly any time to relax? Slow down and register with Parish Giving, our online electronic giving program. Create an account and schedule parish contributions that are deducted automatically, or login and pay at your convenience. Parish Giving is also an easy way to make St. Kevin School tuition payments. Simply follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Click to Parish Giving homepage
- Log in to your existing account, or create a new account
- Choose your contribution type or payment from the dropdown menu
- Review payment options to schedule and authorize your contribution or payments; or make a one-time payment
- Instructions for paying tuition and printing account history (pdf)
St. Kevin parish and school to honor Roger Parent on Nov. 19
St. Kevin Parish and school families will honor Mr. Roger Parent, former principal of St. Kevin School, for his 9 years of service as principal. On Sunday, Nov. 19 at the noon mass we bid farewell to Mr. Parent on the occasion of his retirement. Mass will be followed by brunch at Harbor Lights Country Club. Tickets are $35 per person, with all proceeds going to the St. Kevin School Endowment Fund in honor of Mr. Parent. Please RSVP by Nov. 10 by calling the parish office at 737-2638 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr. Parent’s dedication, hard work, and sincere love for each of our children has helped make St. Kevin’s one of the diocese’s premier schools.