Religious Education 2017—18
CCD and Confirmation classes will be held on Sunday, Oct. 8. UPDATE: Parents, please read the revised policies for students in grades 1-8 (below). Contact Ms. Christine Reilly, CCD director, with any questions.
St. Kevin parish and school to honor Roger Parent on Nov. 19
St. Kevin Parish and school families will honor Mr. Roger Parent, former principal of St. Kevin School, for his 9 years of service as principal. On Sunday, Nov. 19 at the noon mass we bid farewell to Mr. Parent on the occasion of his retirement. Mass will be followed by brunch at Harbor Lights Country Club. Tickets are $35 per person, with all proceeds going to the St. Kevin School Endowment Fund in honor of Mr. Parent. Please RSVP by Nov. 10 by calling the parish office at 737-2638 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Mr. Parent’s dedication, hard work, and sincere love for each of our children has helped make St. Kevin’s one of the diocese’s premier schools.
Please consider making school tuition payments through Parish Giving, our electronic giving option. Making payments online is simple, convenient … and secure
Step-by-step instructions are below for new and returning users:
- Click to Parish Giving homepage
- Log in to your existing account, or create a new account
- Choose “School Tuition 2017-2018” from the dropdown menu
- Set up a tuition payment plan and schedule automatic deductions; or make a one-time payment
- Instructions for making payments and printing payment history (pdf)