Classes begin Sunday, September 24! We will meet in the church in the pews by the church hall immediately after 8 a.m. Mass. We hope you can join us for Catechetical Sunday Mass when we will honor our wonderful teachers! Students will be matched with their teachers, and will walk over to their classes at St. Kevin School. Dismissal will be at the back of the school at 9:50. We are looking forward to a great year! Download CCD Schedule for 2023-2024
Last minute registration information: Registration for religious education must be completed in full before the first day of class on Sunday, September 24. If any information or Baptismal certificates are missing, parents will be contacted as missing information must be received and corrections made before your child can attend class. A late fee of $25.00 will be assessed for any registration received after September 20, 2023.
Please note: All first graders and new students must provide their baptismal certificates unless baptized at St. Kevin or St. Benedict.
Religious Education guidelines
- Classes meet Sundays at St. Kevin School from 8:50 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. The first class will be on Sunday, September 24 and you can click here to download the CCD Schedule for 2023-2024
- Classes start promptly at 8:50 a.m. When children are late to class, it is disruptive to both the teacher and other students. If your child is absent, please email Leslie Baxter at firstname.lastname@example.org for chapter and makeup work that will need to be turned in at the next class meeting. Only 3 absences will be allowed.
- Attending Mass and receiving the Eucharist is an important part of our Catholic faith. Parents, we humbly ask for your partnership in teaching your children the importance of Mass by bringing them to Church.
- Cell phone use is NOT ALLOWED during class.
- Parents are responsible for any damage their child(ren) cause to St. Kevin School property. Please talk with your child(ren) about respecting St. Kevin School students personal property as well as school property.
|Congratulations to these students who made their First Communion on May 5
|St. Kevin School Grade 2
|CCD Second Graders