- Ladies of St. Kevin will hold its Welcome Back Party on Monday, Sept. 17 at 7 p.m on Fr. O’Hara Hall. All are welcome to attend to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones. Sangria and refreshments will be served.
- To Love and To Cherish marriage enrichment seminar: This free program is designed to enrich and strengthen the sacramental journey of marriage, providing pertinent topics and discussions in a sharing group environment. The seminar will be held on Tuesdays beginning Sept. 18 and continuing through Oct. 16 from 7—8:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. To register, call Peter Magnotta at 421-7833 ext. 217. NOTE: This program is not for couples that need marriage counseling.
- St. Benedict Circle #423 Daughters of Isabella is holding its annual Money BINGO on Sat., Sept. 22 at 12:30 p.m. in Fr. Lawless Hall at St. Benedict. Admission is $10 for 15 BINGO games. Doors open at 11:30 a.m. and refreshments will be served.
- Learn to Knit and Crochet: Have you ever wanted to learn how to knit or crochet? Now is your chance! This event is open to all ages and abilities. You do not need to know anything to join us; we will have all the supplies on-hand if it’s your first time knitting or crocheting. If you know the basics but want to learn the next level come bring your project or questions. Join us for a fun new event on Monday, Sept. 24 from 7-9 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. No RSVP needed. Refreshments will be served. Questions call Jan Meegan (401) 439-4216.
- CCD and Confirmation Parent Meetings: Sunday, Sept. 30 at 8:50 a.m. for parents with students in Grades 1-8. Parents of Confirmation students meeting is at 10:50 a.m. Both meetings will be in the church.
- RCIA classes begin meeting on Sunday, Oct. 7 at 11 a.m. in St. Kevin School conference room. Classes will continue through April 14, 2019 and are held each Sunday (with some exceptions for holiday weekends).
Bible Study: First and third Tuesdays of each month at 6:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall . All are welcome. No registration required.
Confessions are heard on the first Saturday of every month at St. Benedict’s from 3:15 to 3:45 p.m.
Legion of Mary meets every Monday at 5 p.m. for approximately an hour in Fr. O’Hara. The Rosary and other devotional prayers to Our Lady are offered.
Respect Life Committee: First Sunday of each month at 9 a.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall. All are welcome. No registration required.
Safe Haven Bereavement Group: Second and fourth Mondays at 6:30 p.m. in St. Kevin School conference room. All are welcome. No registration required.