NEW—(March 5, 2019) At the request of parishioners who contribute online via Parish Giving, a Schedule of Holiday and Second Collections listing all additional collections by month was added to the website. Although some recurring collections do not have an assigned monthly date, these are noted and your contribution can be made on any weekend.
Saint Kevin and Saint Benedict parishes have enlisted Parish Giving to provide its members with the opportunity to use Electronic Funds Transfer as an alternative method for giving.
Parish Giving is being offered to you free of charge. At the same time, both parishes will benefit from a reliable, more efficient and more convenient means to process the contributions that make it possible to support its mission.
On this giving site, you will be able to choose how you wish to support our parish and other initiatives. Below are some of the convenient features of electronic giving:
- Make one-time or recurring contributions
- Contribute to multiple organizations and second collections—see the 2019 Schedule of Holiday and Second Collections
- Use your credit and debit cards and select your billing date
- Access and print end-of-year contribution reports
- Pay school tuition and CCD registration fees
Create or login to your Parish Giving account: