Calendar [updated Feb. 16]
- Feb 18/19: Girl Scout Cookie Sale after all Masses in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- Feb. 20: Ladies of St. Kevin meeting at 7 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- Feb. 21: Bible Study at 6:30 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- Feb. 27: Safe Haven Bereavement Meeting at 6:30 p.m. in school conference room
- March 6: Parish Potluck at 6 p.m. in Fr. O’Hara Hall sponsored by the Ladies of St. Kevin
- March 7: Bible Study at St. Rita’s: Fr. Peter J. D’Ambrosia will lead a class on the Old Testament books King David 1 Samuel on Tuesdays from 7-8 p.m. beginning March 7. There will 10 sessions and classes will continue meeting on March 14th, 21st, 28th; April 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th; and May 2nd and 9th. A donation of $5 for parishioners of St. Rita’s, and $10 from non-parishioners is requested with all proceeds going to Catholic education. Space is limited, so please call St. Rita’s at 738-1800 if you are interested in attending. Classes will be held in the parish rectory.
- March 18: Third Annual Gaelic & Garlic Gala after 5 p.m. Mass in Fr. O’Hara Hall
- April 28: St. Kevin’s 2017 Auction at Bishop Hendricken High School. It’s hard to believe that this year’s auction will mark our 20th year. Please consider donating so that this year’s auction will be the best ever. Some suggested donations include: gift certificates to restaurants and stores; tickets to sporting events, shows, and entertainment events; and beer, wine and spirits.
- May 6: First Communion at 10 a.m. for St. Kevin School students; at noon for CCD students